At Mile High Oncology, we treat the whole person, not just the disease. Through a blend of gentle compassion and state-of-the-art oncology care, we're committed to offering you the best medical and emotional support possible. From our expert physicians to our specialty trained oncology nurses and clinicians, our entire team strives to inspire hope in every patient.
We collaborate closely with your surgeon, radiation therapists and other members of your medical team to customize a comprehensive treatment plan that works for you. At Mile High Oncology, we treat all types of cancer, including, but not limited to, breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer and lymphoma.
We offer comprehensive cancer care, including:
- Support for Body, Mind and Spirit featuring a wide range of support programs for oncology patients and their families. Our complimentary services include individual and group support programs and a pastoral care staff available around the clock at Littleton Adventist Hospital.
- Chemotherapy Treatments delivered in our infusion centers by oncology certified nurses in a warm, inviting setting that welcomes your family and friends.
- Breast Cancer Nurse Navigator offers physical, emotional, and spiritual support to facilitate seamless care (complimentary service includes support for all areas of care, including help eliminating barriers, such as financial and transportation issues).
- Genetic Counselor: educates you about your hereditary cancer risk, suggests options for preventive care and offers tools to help you and your family identify cancer risk.
- Interventional Radiology (IR): image-guided procedures used to non-surgically diagnose and treat cancer at Littleton Adventist Hospital. IR treatments offer less risk, pain, and recovery time compared with traditional surgery.
- Medical Imaging Services offer you access to some of the most advanced imaging technologies available through our partnership with Littleton Adventist Hospital. Services include CT, digital mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and more.
- Inpatient Cancer Care for oncology patients who need hospitalization. The dedicated oncology unit at Littleton Adventist Hospital features 16 private rooms staffed by a team of experts, including oncology nurses certified in chemotherapy administration.
At Mile High Oncology, you are not alone.
We're fully committed to helping you achieve physical, emotional and spiritual wellness.